Covid-19 has severely affected almost every industry type. How will eCommerce and digital retail further evolve? Where can you get the best merchant account for eCommerce? If you want to get answers to these questions, keep on reading the post below.
eCommerce & Digital Retail: Best Merchant Account for eCommerce
Overall, eCommerce is foreseen to almost double within the upcoming 3 years, thus accounting for over $6.5 billion. How can you take advantage of the situation and take your business to new heights?
One thing is certain: you should get access to the most advanced and reliable merchant services in the US. How? It’s simple: you just need to work with an expert merchant-services comparison company in the country that can help you find the best merchant account for eCommerce and all the other necessary payment-processing services.
Make sure the comparison specialist provides you with the most trustworthy snapshot of credit-card processors at the time of writing.
What to Expect
Unprecedented winds of innovation are blowing in the world of retail. The industry is witnessing the arrival of new business models that are immensely affecting the whole eCommerce sector, as well as the wider retail value chain. On the other hand, changes are occurring in consumer behaviours and expectations.
The upcoming several months will mark a critical period in the history of eCommerce. As a result, the next generation of virtual shopping will find its basic players. Let’s look at more trends concerning the eCommerce and digital retail evolution:
- The next 6 years will still witness the main consumer desires, however, consumer expectations concerning the eCommerce and shopping experiences will change to an incredible extent.
- The eCommerce share of the overall global retail sales is projected to grow by 2% annually till 2023.
- Consumer-centric and private-label selling will get accelerated.
- By 2021, 53.9% of the total eCommerce sales are forecast to be completed via mobile devices. So, mCommerce is anticipated to cast stronger roots all over the world.
- eCommerce sales worldwide are projected to account for over $6.5 trillion within the next 3 years.
- Automation will be powering productivity more intensely.
- Consumers will need brands to rely more on their values.
- Digital brands will increasingly be more connected with offline experiences.
- Consumers will be looking forward to faster shipping and lower costs.
- Ordering via smart speakers will be more prevalent.
- Connected TVs or smart TVs and audio will serve as 2 new important sources for advertisers.
- The need for instant access and fast turnaround, 24/7, will turn into the norm within the next 6 years.
- Within the upcoming 6 years, augmented reality (AR) will play a crucial role in the interactive, highly-engaging online and offline retail environments.
So, the future is bright for eCommerce and digital retail. The above-mentioned trends show what you should expect from the years to come so not to stay behind.
Author Bio: Payment industry guru Taylor Cole is a passionate payments expert who understands the complex world of the best merchant account for eCommerce. He also writes non-fiction, on subjects ranging from personal finance to stocks to cryptopay. He enjoys eating pie with ice-cream on his backyard porch, as should all right-thinking people.